Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Creative Jumpstart, Jan. 13

January 13ths video for Creative Jumpstart is by Gwen Lafleur: Collage Papers. I'm trying to do as much as I can each day with materials I have. I did several layers on a base journal page I had already started and added more layers to a piece of deli paper I had been layering… This page is a collection of a number of ephemeral papers, and that deli paper (darker flowers). In general, I'm not a collector of bits and pieces that I might someday use, but I can certainly see the value in keeping some pieces around that have been worked and worked and worked. I'm learning more each time a do a page for these videos!

3 comments:

Cath Sheard said...

I tend to throw out instead of keeping but am trying to build up a stash. We can learn to hoard together! ;-)

Gwen Lafleur said...

Loving this page... you've got some great layers going on! I really like the polka dots throughout that unify the whole page :)

Donna said...

I absolutely love this Sue! Very cute! The black and white checkered flowers are my favorite! I just put black & white checkered curtains in my kitchen, and I’m about to try to make something (not sure what exactly) with the B&W checks in it to hang on the wall next to it.
D~~~~