Monday, May 15, 2017

Artful Adventures Stroll Challenge - Window

Todays prompt for our Neighbourhood Stroll is Window. I saw lots of very cool windows that I hadn't noticed on this particular walk before (and I walk it often), which just goes to show how much we miss when we aren't mindful. I took a photo of an awesome stained glass window - beautiful colours and design and the sun was shining beautifully on it. I would have loved to see what it was like from the inside. For my journal page I intended to keep it simple because it was a busy day for me, but here it is, very late for me and the page took longer than I thought, and maybe isn't finished. I'll look at it again in a couple of days. I used Pan Pastels, which are fairly new to me, and some Zentangle.

1 comment:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Wow- amazing what you did in your art journal!!!!