Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Artful Adventures Stroll Challenge - Day 8 - Ground

Todays prompt word for our stroll challenge is "Ground". I took several photo's on my walk, but purposefully walked to a place where I had seen this awesome driveway. I want one! It is better environmentally because rainwater soaks into the ground instead of all running into the sewer system. And, I think it looks great. (I would probably weed it, though the dandelions look pretty today, but that's just me….) For my journal I used acrylic paints and a stencil then went over some of the lines with a Fabriano pen and Tombow marker. I should have done a base coat in grey then topped it with some green, but I am rather happy with this - I think at some point it will make a cool background.

2 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

What a gorgeous background you made from this inspiration -awesome!!!!

Frieda Oxenham said...

What a great find of a wonderful pattern, and I love your interpretation.