Thursday, October 31, 2013

Zendala Dare #78

Ok, this is not my favorite template and I almost didn't do this week's Zendala Dare from Erin at www.thebrightowl.blogspot.ca. Then, when I was browsing through my books of tangles I saw Loopy and decided I wanted to try it - and this was, I thought, a great template for it. That's how it started, and it's my favourite part of this Zendala. Slink isn't quite right, but that's ok, I'll know better for next time I try it. What I have found very interesting in my tile and other's that have been posted, is the variety and differences that we have all come up with for such a simple (for lack of a better descriptive word) design! Yeah Zentangle!!!! Thanks Erin.

8 comments:

NancyD said...

Sue this Zendala is so great. I love the loopy consistency. NancyD

Annette P.-L. said...

This is a wonderful zendala! I like your choice of tangle! Especially Loopy is great here!

Tangles and More said...

Nice job. I really like the composition of this. I agree with your comment about the variety. When I first saw the template and even my initial thoughts were, "What can I do with this?"

Anonymous said...

I really like the contrast these tangles created in the zendala.

Anne's tangle blog said...

I like the design in your zendala and the contrast too. Very well done.

Tangle Bright said...

Your Zendala is really nice! Ditto on what everyone else says.

Happy tangling!

Jacque Solomon
www.tanglebright.com

Ronnie said...

Wonderful job on this Zendala. So glad you liked my "Loopy" tangle. It looks great!

Maw said...

I really like the contrast here!