Monday, October 7, 2013

Zendala Dare #76

Well I sure enjoyed this particular template from Erin at www.thebrightowl.blogspot.ca! I made a few changes to the template, and used a new to me tangle from Sue Jacobs - Zaturn, which I LOVE! I hope I did it justice! Moving Day is another of my favourites though I think it is more effective on a larger scale than broken into the diamonds here. I don't often use colour, but it was crying out for something and "blue" seemed to add just the subtle tone I wanted. I'm quite happy with this one.

8 comments:

Maw said...

This is really great. I like the weaving thing.

Anne's tangle blog said...

Very, very beautiful Sue!!!! The touch of color is just right and I love the tangles you have chosen.

Annette P.-L. said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! A wonderful composition!

Mariƫt said...

Fantastic how you did this template !

Unknown said...

so, so, so, so, soooooooo incredibly beautiful. just... awesome.

Jane said...

Nice work! I like the clean lines and patterns with the subtle blue shading! shading is something I'd like to learn!

Tangles and More said...

Like the effect you created with this. Great job on the shading and the weave.

Ronnie said...

Love the way the rods run through the Zendala. Great choice of tangles.