Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Zendala Dare #77 - Random Acts of Zentangle

Well, I can very happily announce that I am now a CZT, having been a part of the wonderful CZT 12 group. It was a wonderful and fulfilling few days - an experience that I would highly recommend to anyone who can arrange to do it! And now, here is my entry for Zendala Dare #77 using the template from Erin at www.thebrightowl.blogspot.ca. Erin added in the added part of the dare that we leave our tile somewhere... Great idea! At first I was excited... then I found it was hard to realize I had to just leave my tile to some fate... then I got all bogged down on where was the "perfect" place to leave it (sigh)... Needing some air, I went for a walk and took the tile with me looking for inspiration. Very quickly I passed a bus shelter and thought ah-ha! So there it sits, hopefully someone will enjoy this tile. It actually looks a bit creepy to me when I look at it on the computer - very halloweenish!

5 comments:

Anne's tangle blog said...

Maybe a bit creepy, but it is so beautiful. And Sue, congratulations for being a CZT, I wish US was not so far away from Holland!!

Tangles and More said...

Congratulations on becoming a CZT. I do not find it creepy. I like the color and how you used Kuke.

Chrissie said...

This is stunning, very nice indeed and congratulations on becoming a CZT.

Jane said...

I really like the way you extended the open area around the circles- an the spheres are really beautful! I would like to find yours!

Anonymous said...

What fun it would be to find this!