Sunday, January 6, 2019

Creative Jumpstart Jan 02: Nathalie Kalback

Nathalie’s video for the day was about creating our own stamp of our home. She ironed a black and white photocopy onto the stamp to be cut out, but my photocopier wasn’t cooperating, so after unsuccessfully trying carbon and graphite transfer paper, I ended up drawing my house... only I forgot to revers it! Oh well, I love the stamp! I drew and tangled (I’m a Zentangle teacher), a shadow castle and garden surrounding my modest home. It doesn’t show in the photo, but the castle and garden have lots of glitter! Pretty cool idea Nathalie!

3 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

this looks sooo cool- I love how you zentangled around the house! It turned out so wonderful!!!

Gloria j Zucaro said...

Really nicely done!

Unknown said...

I love this!