Sunday, January 6, 2019

Creative Jumpstart Jan 01: James Luke Burke - Queens of my Castle

The first day of the new year, and first day of Creative Jumpstart. Today’s videos was by James Luke Burke.I loved the idea of overlapping some pieces that could then be journaled on the back. My choice was the queens (and King) of my home - the cats, past and present. I will probably always have at least one cat in my home. They RULE! I started with a page from an old book of “Everyday Things” - a page about cats. The big black guy (Zorro), is my King, or more accurately, my rascally Prince. Watching him are the Princess, Trisket, and the Matriarch, Merlin. In the background are memories (some hidden behind the pages) of other felines that have graced my life.

3 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

I agree they rule :) Love this Sue!

Gloria j Zucaro said...

love the three copy cats, like in James piece.

Unknown said...

So sweet! I have plenty of ruling cats as well.