Saturday, April 6, 2013

Zentangle Challenge #112- UMT - Tuxedo

For this week's Zentangle Challenge from Laura at www.iamthedivaczt.blogspot.ca, we are asked to "use my tangle" - Tuxedo. I LOVE this tangle! It looks so complicated, but really isn't; and there could be oh so many variations. Once I had done a string using a triangle, a circle, and part of a larger circle, I decided to only use tangles that I'd never used before. What fun! Bumps was a challenge and I lost my way lots of times, but oh what a forgiving tangle! And boomerangs also has lots of variations - I used three. Thoroughly enjoyed this challenge (as usual)!

3 comments:

ledenzer said...

What an amazing ZIA! Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

A great design, I love it.

Anne's tangle blog said...

Very original and beautiful!