Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Zendala Dare #24 - 2nd try

This is my second try using Erin's fabulous template for this week's Zentangle Dare (www.thebrightowl.blogspot.ca). What I really wanted to do was have the tangles "morph" into another tangle where the corners overlapped, but it didn't work out quite the way I wanted to. I didn't intend to use color either, but it was too hard to see the overlapping corners in just black/white. I put way too much thought and planning into this one, and got to the point that I was putting too much pressure on myself and wasn't enjoying the process. I'm not unhappy with it, but it isn't what I had envisioned.

3 comments:

Rita said...

I think it turned out very nicely. The color does help with seeing the overlaps. :)

Anne's tangle blog said...

I like the way you framed the first square.

Kreanimo said...

Oh I really like this one. The shaded square and the busy square make a great contrast!