Thursday, November 6, 2008

23 things, assignment #6

Online Office Tools....
Would I use it? Probably not for anything that I have to do.
I could see using it for things like minutes, or procedures, if more than one person is adding/editing. Especially if you have to do that sort of thing all the time, and with a lot of people. (Maybe in TPL, Marketing could use it when writing up News Releases or articles? or for those people writing up procedures, or policy?)
Because I've only seen it from the initiating stage, I'm curious what it would look like if out of the blue, I got an email asking me to be a collaborator....
I'm finding all these things overwhelming and it's a real test to keep track of everything I've had to sign up for, all the sign-in's and passwords, and the use for each tool. Photobucket, Big Huge Labs, Blogger, Bloglines, Blogspot, Flikr, Google docs, a couple of gmail addresses, a yahoo address, and inadvertantly, somewhere along the line I signed up for a wiki but I can't tell you how or why...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're not the only one finding it a bit overwhelming. I'm just using the same username/password combination whenever possible, otherwise I'd go crazy!