Thursday, March 15, 2012

Zentangle Paradox Study

This weeks Diva challenge was to work with the tangle paradox and to include spirals.... well, paradox is a beautiful and versatile tangle, but I didn't really have a good handle on variations. So my entry was very basic, and many of the week's entries were quite spectacular. When I went back to the instructions on how to draw paradox, there is a tutorial which is quite amazing. It shows lots of variations, step by step instructions, and great examples, ending up with a ZIA (Zentangle Inspired Art) of all the examples. So I decided to play around with it more, and try as many variables as I could think of without going overboard. This is my ZIA.

2 comments:

ptrish40 said...

What a great idea Sue! I love your paradox study! I need to go back to get a tangle refresher myself - I love how you made a kind of paradox sampler! Wonderful!

Gunhild said...

Great idea, Sue! Thank you for sharing!Have anice day!