Wednesday, October 22, 2008

23 things - assignment 4, composition from Huge Big Labs


















I've created a Librarian Trading Card (and am pleased that the pixels are a bit blurry because I don't want to be too out there); and a motivational poster.
Also, from Generator I have the following information about myself:
If I was at Hogwarts, I would be placed in Griffindor house
Some of my alternate names are:
Blues name: "Crispy" Olive Pinkerton
Christmas Elf name: Happy Angel Pants
Christmas Helper name: Cutie Bunny Elf
Country Star name: Lurleen Love
Elf Name: Luthien Anwarunya
Hobbit name: Ivy Grubb
Goth name: Loki's Slave
Rock Star name: Michelle Rose
and finally, Vampire name: Selene Beau Pre

1 comment:

23 Things Staff said...

You've been doing some great work in the course so far - keep it up!