Friday, June 30, 2017

Zentangle Challenge #322 - Aquafleur

Aquafleur is the Tangle we are to use in this week's Diva Challenge (www.iamthedivaczt.blogspot.ca). This was the tangle for my certification so I have a particular fondness for it, though my conundrum is always what to do with a background if it is the main focus. I love it on it's own. I haven't used it for a while, so I'm particularly happy this challenge has me working with it again. I did two tiles… and will probably play with a couple more over the next few days. The blue and green colours on the Renaissance tile is done with the Stabillo All pencils.

3 comments:

Tangles and More said...

Like the floral effect of your Aquafleur.

jeanchaneyaz said...

I didn't know you were at the same certification as I was. Too bad we didn't get to meet. Or, maybe we did and I just don't remember. I don't remember a lot of things these days, LOL! I do like the beautiful way you composed your Aquafleur, especially the one on the right.

Anne's tangle blog said...

Both are beautiful and, as Donald and Jean, the floral one is my favorite :-)