Friday, July 19, 2013

Zentangle Challenge #127 - Duo tangle - Cirquital/Opus

I did the small tile first for this week's zentangle challenge from Laura at www.iamthedivaczt.blogspot.com, but wasn't too happy with it - no reason, I just thought - ho, hum..... Later in this very hot week, I had a bit of time before going to bed so picked up my Zentangle stuff and started another - the result is the larger of the two tiles. I haven't had any time this week to browse through the other entries so far, so as soon as I've finished posting this that's what I'll be spending the next hours or so doing. I like both these tangles - but it's hard for me to imagine many variations or tangleations so I'm really interested in seeing what you have come up with.

5 comments:

tanglewithlinda.wordpress.com said...

Wow! Both are wonderful; but I really really like the first one with opus bursting out all over the place.

Anne's tangle blog said...

Well, you must have seen by now, that a lot of us struggled with one (or both) tangles.
I think you did quite well though.

Annette P.-L. said...

Both are beautiful! The first one is my favorite. Especially I like the variation of Cirquital!

Anonymous said...

Love the first one! the two tone really appeals to me.

Tangles and More said...

While both look great, I really like the larger one. The flow of it seems so much easier and I like the embellishments that you used.