Monday, January 30, 2012

Zentangle Weekly Challenge #56 - non-dominitrix


The challenge this week is to do a tile using our non dominant hand - for me that would be my left. This reminded me so much of a challenge we had in psychology class way back in college - to trace a star but we couldn't see our hands directly - there was a contraption set up so that we were looking into a mirror so tracing a mirror image. It was really interesting as many if not most people had a lot of trouble, and couldn't get started in any direction. I was moderately ok with the mirror star... and am not displeased with doing this tangle with my left hand. It was fun to do, but once was enough for me :)

6 comments:

Shelly Beauch said...

Great Sue! You have tangled really well.

Duchygirl37 said...

It look great! I agree with you that few times I cannot see where I am doing but I have done this challenge as well as you did it.

Cindy Straight said...

Very nice.

Susan said...

Since I'm right handed, it seemed like my left hand got in the way of me seeing what I was doing...weird! Your tile looks great!

TheStarryMe said...

I love how it turned out. You can be a bit more than 'not displeased' i think :)

Erin said...

Very nice! You took on some challenging tangles!