Thursday, January 18, 2018

Creative Jumpstart, Jan 16: Kae Pea: 3 Recipes for Collage Paper

I haven't kept much extra paper to cut into collage paper, but now I'm going to be more conscientious about creating and saving bits from extra paper and paint! I used strips from a Food and Drink magazine, and a poem from Judith Viorst that just seemed to fit. Both my husband and I made several other pieces for cards or tags using the process of strips of paper - I love this, and learned even more looking at what others had created!

3 comments:

Cath Sheard said...

Great background. I'm inclined to clean up by throwing away, so have started a 'scarps envelope' so I can feel tidy but save bits...

Unknown said...

I love the strip technique because as you've shown, any paper works!

RubberMoon said...

Lovely ! I am so happy to see your creativity!